Limitless Care provides home care services that are non-medical. Our elite team of caregivers will provide assistance to a client who, because of advanced age or physical or mental disability, needs assistance with activities of daily living. These services allow the client to remain in their home and include, but are not limited to, assistance with the following:
- Personal hygiene such as hair, nail, and skin care
- Dressing/grooming and oral hygiene
- Bathing such as a shower, bath, or sponge bath
- Bathroom activities like incontinence
- Light exercise
- Pet care
- Light housekeeping like washing dishes and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Respite care
Limitless Care will also support families and friends with the following services:
- Community Support and Resources
- Equipment, Medication, and Medical Service Referral
- Emotional Support
Hospital Prevention Program:
Limitless Care offers a bridge program that prevents their clients from being re-hospitalized. Our 45 years of healthcare experience has shown that readmission rates within a 30-day window are at an all-time high. In fact, a whopping 18% of Medicare patients discharged from the hospital come back, losing what they hold dear most, which is being in the comfort of their own home.
Our bridge program will provide a complimentary nurse evaluation prior to discharge. While at the hospital, there will be an individualized care plan that will meet the client’s needs and coordination of care to help transition back to the client’s home. Once the client is home, we will provide a risk and safety evaluation assessment, also done by one of our nurses.
Our program will be available to any client being discharged from a skilled nursing facility or hospital at no extra cost.